Advices for everyone
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly with soap and water. Always do this when you get home or visit someone.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Don't shake hands. Instead, give people a nod, or bump fists or elbows.
- Touch your face as little as possible.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use. Then wash your hands.
- In crowded places you can wear a face mask to protect yourself and others.
If you go on holiday abroad, make sure you meet the requirements for entering the country and follow the local rules.
- Information about coronavirus (website Dutch government)
- Dutch vaccination programma (website Dutch government)
- Information in other languages
- Information for students (website TU Delft)
- Information for internationals (Website The Hague International Centre)
Residents with questions can call the national information line: 0800 1351.