Be sure to arrive in the Netherlands with health insurance to cover any costs until your new Dutch insurance becomes effective. Most Dutch people have health insurance through their employer so check with your Human Resources department about your options.
- Health Care in the Netherlands (ACCESS guide)
- Health care (Expatica)
- Compare Dutch health insurance (zorgwijzer.nl)
- Medical dictionary (body parts)
- Having a baby in the Netherlands (ACCESS guide)
- Well-being and health for TU Delft students
- How to become an organ donor
- About donor registration
For internationals and their families, getting to grips with the Dutch healthcare system is a challenge. Access to medical care is often perceived as difficult. ICP has joined forces to help bridge the gap between international expectations and local supply with regard to healthcare. An important way to achieve this goal is the development of the Healthcare Scorecard.