Your first point of contact with the city of Delft is the Delft Registration Office.
The Delft Registration Office can help you with registering as a resident in the municipal personal records database (if applicable to you), driving licenses, registering a marriage or birth, etc. Here you can also report moving house, apply for a parking or building permit, and get information about local taxes and elections.
- Contact form
- Address: Stationsplein 1 in Delft
- Monday - Thursday: 8.30 - 17.00
- Friday: 8.30 - 20.00
- Telephone: 14015 (no area code needed)
- From abroad: +31 15 260 22 22
- Telephone hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 - 17.00
Please make an appointment before visiting. For registering as a resident you have to ring 14015 to make an appointment.
For inquiries concerning touristic Delft you can go to the Tourist Information point.